Saturday, August 9, 2008

speak no evil




This is a painting for my concentration project for AP art. The theme of my whole portfolio is about censorship. So the idea of this painting is that the girl said something she wasn't suppose to and was banished by the government. I was suppose to change the green to red and my art teacher told me she looked like she had just burped. *shrug* So it wasn't that great of a success, but it was one of my first pieces last year. Oh yeah! It was done in acrylic.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

i odn't think she looks like she just burped...

Ericrazy said...

was it mrs. clark? o.0 she was never really fair to my work, either o.-

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

I like her outfit! Way cute! I also think that changing the green to red would have better said, "BANISHED!!" type thing, but I like it the way it is too.